- All library books are due (5/14). Please return prior to 5/14 to avoid late fee charges.
- 7th Grade Awards Ceremony will be (5/17) at 2:40PM. Parents are welcome to attend.
- 8th Grade Awards Ceremony will be (5/18) at 2:40PM. Parents are welcome to attend.
- A Night Under the Stars dance for junior high is Friday, (5/18) immediately following the 8th Grade Send-off dinner from 6:30 - 8:30. Drop off is in the high school parking lot. Admission is 1 canned food item for the Loami food pantry. $1.00 concession stand.
- Don't miss out on this year's memories! Order your yearbook now at ybpay.lifetouch.com. Our school code is 1523118. The last day to purchase is (5/25).
- No School (5/28) - Memorial Day
- 8th Grade Promotion practice will be (5/29) from 12-1PM. It is required for 8th grade students to attend.
- The 4th Qtr. Party will be (5/31). NBJH Students will go to Knight’s Action Park on Thursday, May 31, 2018 for their 4th Quarter Reward Trip. The cost for students is $15 and includes lunch. Fourth Quarter eligibility requirements are listed in the handbook. Permission slips will go home next week and are due with $15 by May 25, 2018. Financial assistance is available. Email email@example.com with questions.
- The last day of school is (5/31) with a 221 Dismissal.
- 8th Grade Promotion is (5/31) at 7PM in the Pretzel Dome. Doors will open at 6PM.
- Our Character of the month of April is TRUSTWORTHINESS. A person of character values all persons, lives by the Golden Rule, respects the dignity, privacy, and freedom of others, is courteous and polite to all, and is tolerant and accepting of differences. Congrats to our Students of Character for the week: TBA.
Thursday, May 17, 2018
at 9:32 AM